Ticketing Service Center Supervisor/Front Office
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you a guru when it comes to GDS? Are you experienced in leading a team and always find the right way to motivate people? Do people admire your interpersonal skills? Are you so multitasking, you’re reading this while juggling? Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest OTA in South Eastern Europe, become a Passenger Service Supervisor/ Superhero and work in our fantastic new offices on the 11th floor of a modern, huge building, in Sector, near the Metro station Aurel Vlaicu!
As a Passenger Service Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing daily activities and ensuring the smooth operation of the Front Office will provide any necessary guidance to the Passenger Service agents, as well as performance feedbacks. You will also be responsible for providing sufficient reporting and act as a liaison between the Passenger Service Managers and the Passenger Service agents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously develop the Passenger Service agents that will provide at any time the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure resolution of enquiries, complaints and any request for services at the earliest possible.
- Guide, develop and coach Passenger Service agents, ensuring that everyone is familiar with company policies and procedures.
- Promote team work and guide Passenger Service agents to work effectively as part of a team, while developing supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Monitor Passenger Service agents and provide performance feedback to them, as well as the Management Team.
- Document, measure and report on team’s performance.
Required Key Competencies
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of GDS (Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre) & Call center Software; very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer support skills and ability to effectively handle customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good time management and multi tasking skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to coach and motivate others
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced level of English.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Customer Support Agent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in team leading.
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Medical insurance plan.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Have you worked in a supervisory role in the past? If yes, for how long?
- Are you familiar with any GDS? If yes, which one(s)?