Paid Search Manager - Digital Marketing
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
With a startup spirit andcurious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Paid Search Manager!
- Develop and implement strategy for Search (SEO and Paid) and Remarketing campaigns across multiples countries.
- Set and deliver against results-oriented targets for all countries, industries and solutions.
- Handle and challenge external agencies to ensure successful delivery against targets.
- Develop reports for key partners in the business, communicating wins, losses, takeaways, opportunities and tests.
- Continually use your initiative to test, develop and experiment with campaigns as well as overall strategy.
- Support the planning, optimisation and work closely with the agency on execution of the paid search strategy.
- Seek new ways to test and develop new initiatives that will realise improved performance now or in the future.
- Use attribution techniques, return on investment modelling, set and supervise bid rules to ensure campaigns that you are responsible for are optimised in the short, mid and long term.
- Collaborate with a number of other key and robust functions, including Field Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing, Web, and Operations & Technology.
- You will also be exposed to trainings to help develop your skills in the field, and carry out conversations with internal partners and the agency.
- Train and handle junior member of the team.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- Search experience, preferably in the B2B sector
- Knowledge of the latest developments within paid search and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Consistent track record of working on and handling PPC accounts (primarily Google AdWords and Bing - Google certification a plus) to deliver against performance targets.
- Experience handling campaigns through SA360.
- Experience handling budgets and forecasting performance for your channels.
- Proven experience of closely handling agencies, ensuring they are hitting performance targets.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (, Google Analytics) is desirable.
- A strong focus on testing and data driven decision making.
- A passion for search and digital marketing, keeping yourself at the forefront of the latest innovations and trends.
- Experience of acting as a consultant to partners who need deeper understanding of digital marketing and paid search
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager would be useful.
- Experience or an understanding of working with recurring revenue/subscription models is desirable.
- Experience with other digital channels an advantage but not essential (eg Social, Programmatic)
- Driven and curious approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of Excel
- Be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively proficient with attention to detail
- Have a winning mentality, aspiring to go above and beyond
- Have a proactive demeanor
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.