The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years)
Coordinates all plant activities regarding packaging for raw material, WIP and finish goods
- Checks and reconciles weekly / monthly balance and turnover of returnable materials (inbound / outbound) in relation to customers
- Permanently check the balance of returnable packaging and issue weekly reports
- Operates in the client portal any discrepancy occurred in the recovery of packaging from the client
- Operates the book out , ensures accuracy of booking out in customer portals
- Supports the Packaging Engineers in the process of validation of returnable packaging, containers, racks and packaging in general for finish goods and raw materials for new projects or saving costs initiatives.
- Participates in the process of creation of packaging work instructions
- Participates in the training activities where packaging is involved
- Responsible for the processes of maintenance (repairs and loops replenish) of returnable in the plant
- Place and operate return orders for returnable materials to Manufacturers
- Responsible for returnable inventory accuracy and annual inventory in the plant
- 3-5 years of experience working within the Automotive industry
- 3-5 years of Material Coordinator experience
- Problem solving
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Advanced excel skills
The position is open for SALONTA PLANT,BIHOR!
- Have you noticed that this position is open at our plant in Salonta, Bihor?