With a startup spirit andcurious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Process Associate – PTP with Swedish!
- Performing invoice/ T&E claims processing primary review against set guidelines.
- Investigating and resolving any invoice/ T&E claim mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure.
- Invoice/T&E claims postings/approval in SAP.
- Initiate Supplier Creation/Changes as per agreed procedure.
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices.
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the team.
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors.
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/ year-end reporting/ ad hoc reporting.
- Vendor statement reconciliations.
- Manual accounts clearing.
- Sending remittance advises to suppliers.
- Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed.
- Provide information on status of Invoices and/ or Payments, relevant contact information (fax, telephone).
- Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments.
- Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related.
- Work on aged invoices/ pending issues.
- Very good knowledge of Swedish Language, min. C1.
- Proficient knowledge of computers, the Internet and office automation.
- High school degree
- University in progress/ graduate
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube