DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies, and public institutions to offer voice, data, and video communication solutions to end-users.
In the last few years, DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc. thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
We are looking for a new colleague who has a passion for making things work and is willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment.
You will work on designing and engineering OSS solutions for mobile communication networks, with the goal to guarantee OSS availability on the appropriate level.
You will participate in planning, preparation (design, test plans), and implementation of changes and new integrations including system upgrades and patching.
As an integration engineer, you will cooperate with other MS Service Delivery and engineering teams as well as technical support organizations and product vendors (internal and external).
- A clear understanding of task split between Delivery Center & local unit.
- Task handling based on the Ticketing system and troubleshooting process flow.
- Application’s client: setup, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Daily routine system health check, alarm supervision– alarm correlation rules, system logs, application performance surveillance, system preventive maintenance.
- Backup maintenance – client installation, setup, periodical verification, on-demand off-line backup based on given instructions, file or system recovery.
- OSS user administration – user creation with corresponding access profile, deletion, changes
- Understanding of user access profile’s structure and impact on corresponding application usage, relation to department/user responsibility.
- Participation in OSS-related projects based on agreed scope. Example: backup and recovery, tests, system customization checks, bringing technical know-how.
- Apply security and application patches and corrections in coordination with L3 OSS System Administrator.
- Maintenance of OSS interfaces to external systems (Metrica, Netcool, Traffica, Remedy).
- Keep track of the availability of OSS northbound interfaces: PM data to Metrica, FM data to Netcool, interface processes stability.
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired.
- Attractive salary package.
- Meal tickets.
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package.
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country.
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school.
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces.
- Professional growth opportunities such as training, online courses, conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or Information Technologies
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications)
- Advanced technical college / University of applied science in telecommunication
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting/change management/incident management
- Ability to document information.
- Adaptability, Analytical skills, Customer focus
- Experience in other telecom technical domains would be a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluency in English
We are looking forward to receiving your application!