Orthopedic Sales Representative
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is no longer active.
European company looks for talented and motivated Orthopedic Sales Representative, for its growing operations to join our awesome team!
We are looking for candidates who have strong experience within the sale of medical equipment / orthopedic or pharmaceutical products to promote and sell a complete range of medical equipment and orthopedic devices to the healthcare clients.
You will need to have a strong proven sales background where you can demonstrate how you manage a sale from start to finish. You are bright, with a big personality and you looking for a career! You must be confident in speaking to high level customers and must be committed and determined! But we appreciate also junior people with little experience but with big potential!
Education & Experience:
- Experience of working in sales within the following industries: medical, pharma, life sciences, hospital environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical science, Biomedical engineering, physiotherapy, or related discipline.
- Healthcare sales experience preferred: Orthopedic sales, Operating Room experience and/or hospital sales it is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic / medical market.
- 2-5 years demonstrated sales success in related industry
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a surgery/operating room environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and generate demand within an assigned geography
- Must be able to travel within assigned territory as required, Valid driver’s license.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to learn medical terminology and anatomy as it relates to different surgeries and procedures and be able to discuss comfortably with surgeons and staff
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients, doctors, and staff at all times
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as individually
- Highly organized and detail oriented in all assignments
- Strong follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management
- Accuracy, analytical skills, and attention to detail are required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills; must manage responsibilities under strict deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Ability to write professional reports, business correspondence, and procedural documents
- Salary plus commission
- Car allowance
- Smart Phone
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Career development opportunities
- Training programs
Motivated candidates are kindly invited to submit complete CV and motivation letter. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.