Order to Cash Senior Analyst (Night Shift)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, according to the department’s objectives and KPI’s;
- Register invoice corrections such as Debit Memos and/or Credit Memos;
- Maintain a close relationship with the End Market/customers;
- Ensure all controls are in place as per the agreed SLAs and internal procedures;
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the Global Business Services to Cash processes;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- University Degree (Finance, Accounting would be preferable);
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Customer oriented skills, team player attitude and ability to prioritize own activities;
- English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum;
- Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable.
Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, fresh ideas and the most important thing to us, BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE!