What are we looking for?
- University Degree is a plus
- An advanced English level is mandatory in order to do the job right
- You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player (the team works from Monday to Friday between 10:00-19:00)
- We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude
And we will value your willingness to learn!
What will your job be about?
You will be the person your clients rely on to make sure that their products or services reach their end customers. This means you will excel in customer centricity, business and market understanding, communication and attention to details. And it will help you prepare for the next level: domain expert or team manager?
- Processing SAP orders for: orders confirmation, supply confirmation, third party vendors, invoicing, reporting
- Maintaining relations with logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
What do we offer?
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance
Who is Genpact?
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.