Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking to complete our global team in Bucharest with an Order Management Specialist, fluent in Spanish and speaking intermediate Italian, to support our distributors and dealers from Southern Cluster.
Your responsibilities will be:
1. Order Management & Customer Service
• Processing orders received from Dealers (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP’s etc.) in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion
• Cooperation with Credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, Commercial Invoices etc.)
• Cooperation with Logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization
• Cooperation with field Sales; share of information on important customer/process issues
• Response to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, Credit Changes etc.)
2. Other related responsibilities:
• Handle simple traditional product complaints and general technical questions (like finding spare part number in Pricelist, help customers entering product license or answer if product is / or is not under warranty)
• Calculation of warranty / pro-rata remaining on products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade
• Processing of Service Reports and invoicing of service interventions
• Pricing Communications, Dealer Discount Monitoring, Dealer Performance Program (DPP) Implementation, etc.
• Support Implementation of Promotions
• Systems Implementation, Mailings, Creation of Promotional Packs etc.
• Emailing promotional material, ordering of sell sheets for customers, information about availability of promotional material
• Fluent in Spanish and medium Italian
• Medium English skills (English is our company language)
• Business Education, Customer Service Experience (min 1 year)
• Ability to understand Technical Products, Radiology and Digital
• Experience in Microsoft Office Package, SIEBEL and SAP would be and advantage
• Attention to Detail
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to Work in a Multi-Cultural Environment
• Must have Sense of Urgency, must be able to recognize and set priorities
• Customer Service Oriented
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
• Excellent and Polite Manners and Clear Communications Capabilities on the Phone or via Email
What we offer:
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply to this job today.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.