Why this role matters
Responsible & Accountable for customer orders end to end across the globe with accountability for management of all internal and external suppliers within the Service Delivery process Access (Circuits) and CPE (Routers) delivery and coordinating Test & Turn up / Migration activities, until handover for final test with the Customer.
Key responsibilities will include access, asset ordering, workflow & inventory management within the Service Delivery process until handover into Service Assurance. The role holder should ensure that functional teams complete their tasks in a timely manner so that right first time service is delivered to our customers.
The role holder will act as the single point of contact with full accountability on communication towards both the A-end (End Customer Headquarter) and B-end customer (Customer Site where services are being delivered) during the delivery ranging from simple products to complex solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish initial communication with the customer (‘welcome call’) for incoming new orders and provide regular updates through the delivery until order closure.
- Responsible for the end to end relationship for both internal and external customers. Take responsibility for service implementation and act as primary interface for customers, internal departments and business partners or all implementation activities throughout the whole order life cycle within given timescales. Where required provide reporting to the customer as per defined formats.
- Ensure all KCI (Keep Customer Informed)/KPI (Key Performance Index) are delivered against agreed targets working with organizations to ensure it is achieved, maintain a high focus and drive on performance and operational jeopardy management.
- Manage customer escalations/expedite in line with the escalation/expedite process, provide root cause analysis outcome on failed installs to customer.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction (Net Promotor Score, NPS) measures in relation to the provisioning stages of all orders assigned and managed on behalf of the customer.
- Perform order validation with the customer and update order records if necessary.
- Act as the single point of contact for all internal and external escalations, expedites and inquiries related to order delivery.
- Manage the order workflow in internal systems (CRM applications), asset inventory and other business applications provided or agreed by business to ensure all are reflecting the current state of the delivery.
- Accountable for ordering and tracking multiple and complex infrastructure products and services, including but not limited to access and CPE ordering.
- Manage all aspects of changes (In-Flight Change) related to the orders.
- Coordinate with the central config team to ensure proper configuration is built in time.
- Schedule and arrange the RTT and Migration calls with all necessary parties and ensure the necessary resources are booked (note: may not need to attend the calls always).
- Manage circuit (Access with third party suppliers) issues with the access suppliers, open incident tickets and follow-up if necessary.
- Notify customer about service activation completion and prepare all necessary documents (SAF).
- Ensure order is properly closed, including hand over into maintenance (HOTM), update back-end tools, inform billing team and resolve inventory issues.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing early life failures
- Complete Root Cause Analysis when necessary and contribute to Service Improvement Plan creations.
- Act as an SME towards account and sales teams and be consulted for supplier selection, timelines and delivery constraints that can ensure setting the right expectations and set up delivery for success.
The skills & experience you need:
- Fluent English and German
- Customer focused mind-set
- Expert level knowledge in using Office Productivity tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, MS teams etc.
- Drive for performance and results proactively
- Team player, open and co-operative
- Out of the box thinking
- Systemic & analytical thinking
- Self-confidence and self-sufficient while working alone
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills – both verbal and written
- Experience in managing complex processes and multiple suppliers is preferred.
- Ability to quickly oversee complex processes and products.
- Problem solving and initiating corrective actions
- Ability to analyze and respond to complex customer service requirements.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, customers and priorities in a demanding environment.