In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve simple to highly complex technical issues related to Oracle WebLogic Application Server & related technologies such as J2EE (Java, EJB, JMS, Java Security, etc). You will also focus on JVM Tuning, Performance Tuning, Clustering & Advanced Security.
The flexibility to work beyond standard business hours, non-standard work weeks, including weekends and Public holidays may be required.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
·Years of experience in Design / Development of J2EE Application, Administration / Configuration of Application Servers (WebLogic / JBoss / WebSphere, etc )
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms, such as Oracle Public Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, Salesforce, etc.
Hands-on experience with one of more cloud computing offering from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure cloud, Cloud Foundry, Salesforce & Oracle Cloud will be added advantage
· Hands on experience in J2EE Server Technologies such as Java, JSP / Servlets, EJB, any J2EE Application Server - Preferably (WebLogic Application Server) is MUST
· Experience in Server Side J2EE - JMS, Java Security ; Web Services ; JVM ; Cluster Technologies ; Web Services ; XML is MUST
· Experience in operating systems (Linux, Solaris), networking and database preferred.
· Exposure to other Middleware Products such as SOA, IDM, Portal, etc a plus.
·Ability to understand customer problem and provide technical solution in timely manner
·Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of problem
·Ability to view customer situation holistically instead of just single transaction
·Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with customer and customer management
·Ability to work well with demanding customer environment and delight customer
·Strong verbal and written communication skills.
·Strong adherence to Process and be process champion
·Proven ability to handle Critical Escalations and be the “point person” for inter product/Line of Business issues.
·Ability to coordinate Support across Line of Business within the Organization.
·Proven skill in managing customer & internal stakeholder communication on Critical/Hot Escalation, including communication to upper Management with status reports and timely situation assessment and updates.