Oracle Production System Administrator
* all languages are compulsory
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we’re looking for:
An Oracle Production Supervisor is needed to monitor all the RUN activities in the production environments of Oracle applications: Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud used in Orange France or other Orange group countries or entities.
What you’ll be doing:
- View and monitor service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime
- Perform service-specific maintenance and administration tasks
- Use logging to enable, manage, and search logs; interpret the contain of the different logs (audit logs, service logs, customs logs)
- Verify the batches queues and batch results rolled overnight
- Raises and manage Service Requests (SRs) to the applications editor (Oracle)
- Work with internal Orange group teams, 3rd party vendors and Oracle to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Monitor and communicate system performance metrics and works with business and 3rd party vendors to resolve any issues
- Prepare action plans for securing and monitoring production environment
- Participate/contribute into technical Oracle projects
- Communications to users / publishers / service providers regarding major issues
What you need to know/have:
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle ERP different versions (EBS/Fusion, or both) or have experience in coordinating an Oracle Production application environment, minimum 8 years of experience
- Competences to read and interpret systems logs
- SQL skills
- Experience in delivering complex technical projects (Oracle implementation/ Support/upgrade type of projects), working in corporate context with cross-functional teams and collaborating with different stakeholders
- Project management competences to lead the technical projects will be a plus
- Spirit of initiative and autonomy
- Ability to acquire quickly technical information
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.