Oracle Functional Analyst
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
We are looking for an Oracle Order to Cash (Order Management, Advance Pricing, Configurator, Warehouse Management System, Receivables & Inventory) Functional Analyst to play a key role designing and implementing applications. This position will be responsible for leading the design, configuration and support of applications with a primary focus on the Europe deployment of the Oracle e-Business suite. Core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, configuration of standard applications, gap analysis and design, and end user support in multiple geographies.
This role will be responsible for, and have significant influence over a portion of projects in the team’s work portfolio.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS Technical discipline or related experience.
- 6-8 years overall experience in functional and technical roles.
- 3-5 years of Oracle OM /Shipping /WMS /CRM /Service related functional experience. Acts as senior analyst and champion for Oracle ERP and related corporate systems architecture including applications, data, and infrastructure architectures.
- Must have excellent Supply Chain background with a very good understanding of the Order-To-Cash modules -- Order Management, Advance Pricing, Configurator, Warehouse Management System, Receivables & Inventory.
- Must have excellent analysis and design experience.
- A strong functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- Must be very well conversant with Oracle AIM (Application Implementation Methodology).
- Prior working knowledge SQL. Blend of 80% functional and 20% technical skills is preferred.
- The applicant should be very well conversant with discussing setups and functionality in at least ONE module/area of the following: Oracle Order Management, Shipping, Warehouse Management.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, team management and oral/written communication skills.
- Driving license.
- Availability to travel within the EU (25% time).
- Oracle XML Gateway and Oracle Workflow or higher experience a plus.
- Proven experience managing offshore teams.
- ASCP, ATP experience a plus.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- This opportunity is for a highly motivated, strategic minded individual to lead a map & gap analysis of business requirements with Oracle eBusiness Suite Release 12 in a fast-paced environment.
- Setup Oracle Sales Order Management, Configurator, Advance Pricing, ECommece Gateway, iStore, Warehouse Management System, Shipping and related modules to meet business requirements and assist in the migration from legacy systems to Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Designing and documenting Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
- Perform Production Support activities for organizations internal customers.
- Performing Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance and other activities required to be done in a Oracle ERP implementation project.
- Implementing and rolling out the developed solutions in Oracle ERP based environment.
- Supports multiple projects/tasks within Order to Cash modules and related business applications.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the organization.
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Provides in-depth technical consultation to Business Unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client, Regal Beloit Corporation, is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and power transmission products serving markets throughout the world.