racle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Are you customer-focused Oracle software professional? Do you have expert user skills –functional and technical from a Support or implementation role? Would you like to top your experience by working with the very latest technology for a fast moving organization that is continuously improving and evolving? If the answers are yes then this is the ideal opportunity to move.
Providing remote technical and functional support to Oracle’s global customers using the very latest tools and our extensive knowledge base. You will also have the opportunity to gain up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of new products, contribute to knowledge management, problem avoidance and be involved in other interesting projects.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
We’re looking to recruit the best people to work in our Technical Support environment in Financials with flexibility in working hours.
• Oracle Applications functional and technical skills
• Strong customer focus
• Driven to continuous improvement of our leading edge services and products
• Good problem solving methodology
• Global team worker and be driven to achieve results
• Past experience in desk support for ERPs or Consultancy Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite in particular Financials will be an advantage
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles
• University degree in IT or business
• Solid overall knowledge about software technologies, complex software solutions, ERP Systems, Business Engineering
• SQL is a must
• Solid business knowledge is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Written and verbal fluency in English
• Knowledge and experience with a Fixed Assets and/or Property Manager module is a preference.