Oracle/ETL Developer - RCA
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
111 - 1111
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January, the Bucharest office is constantly ;
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project ;
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s information technology infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support the Bank’s businesses. With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to ;
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a work place that is not only state-of-the-art, but also eco-friendly. The center was the first space in Romania to be awarded the highest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) distinction, the LEED Platinum certificate, by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) – a certificate that imposes new standards for eco-friendly offices on the local market.
As an Oracle/ETL Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for Anti Financial Crime systems, using SAS Data Integration Studio ETL tool and SAS Visual Analytics reporting tool
- Writing custom Oracle SQL and PL/SQL code to be included in the ETL jobs
- Scheduling the ETL jobs using Control-M
- Developing/customizing the Java testing scripts for the QA automation framework when required;
- Developing Unix shell scripts when required;
- Writing unit tests for existing code;
- Working in teams following agile development practices;
- Proactive, finding solutions to various problems, not only waiting to be given tasks;
- Being able to navigate complex banking landscape;
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
- Performing code reviews and writing technical documentation;
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
- Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities;
- Working with remote client resources;
- Supporting the QA team and the business during the testing phase of projects;
- Good team player, open to communicate and collaborate;
- Eager to learn about new technologies and gain new skills as required.
As an Oracle/ETL Developer your skills will include:
- Very good Oracle SQL and PL/SQL knowledge – 5 years;
- Very good knowledge and experience in using f any of the following ETL tools: Oracle Data Integrator, Data Stage, SAS Data Integration etc. – 3 years
- Shell Scripting nix/Linux – nice to have
- Java backend medium knowledge/experience - nice to have
What you’ll get in return:
- Enterprise-grade, complex platforms and projects to work on.
- World class support and resources.
- Exceptional rewards and benefits.
- A truly diverse global culture.