Opportunities for German speakers (transition)
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
At Genpact, we are constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams. If you are a German speaker looking for a remote opportunity in a new project, send us your application and bring your experience to the digital transformation!
What are we looking for?
- An advanced level of German and a conversational one of English
- University degree, as well as relevant background (this can bring you an advantage)
- Team players willing to work as part of a large and friendly team
- Customer management skills, with a keen eye for details and a touch of problem solving attitude
- Continuous willingness to learn and a „Let’s DO” attitude
What will your job be about?
- Performing invoice processing primary review against set guidelines
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure
- Invoice postings in ERP and Initiate Supplier Creation/Changes as per agreed procedure
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/ year-end reporting/ ad hoc reporting
- Vendor statement reconciliations and Manual accounts clearing
- Sending remittance table to suppliers and Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed
- Provide information on status of invoices and/or payments, relevant contact information (email, telephone)
- Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments
- Contact Suppliers (email/phone) resolution related
- Work on aged invoices/pending issues.
- Booking of Incoming Payments: Bank Statement and Remittance advices
- Processing credit notes
- Maintaining customer master data: New customer set up & Changes
- Handling unapplied cash: Unapplied/unidentified payment investigation & Cash collected at the month end
- Coordinating query resolution/dispute management: Verbal & Written Communication with client and related departments
- Handling dunning letters/collection letters: issuing, checking and sending them to the client
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the improvement of it, calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the Architect
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition
- Successfully graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager
- Updating the working procedures periodically
- Creating and booking of orders
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Resolving customer requests
- Contact with the customers via e-mails/phone
- Capturing information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders and system information
- Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc.
- Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
- Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/debit notes, reimbursements
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs)
- Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
- Updating the information in the system
What do we offer?
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life and medical insurance, discounts to partners.
- You will be part of the largest Operations on Earth running some of the most complex business process operations
- You will have permanent access to growth and development opportunities through our innovative Genome learning platform
- We are a former GE division proudly practicing Lean Six Sigma
- You will share our sustainable values, social responsibility being a core part of our business viability
Will you be our next Genpacteer?
- Online interview
- What is the position you are applying for and why?
- When would you be available to join us?
- What are your salary expectations for this role?