Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What Would you do as an Operations Officer?
- Support operational and reporting processes;
- Support vendor manager with activities related to vendors including meetings with local cash vendor, controls, etc;
- Receive customers’ instructions by interacting directly with customers for day to day business. Report immediately and document deficiencies, identify errors, as well as the related solutions;
- Pre-Processing Responsibilities for all types of instructions received over the counter or fax:Ensure all the verifications of the customer's instructions are in place, according to procedures and policies and in conjunction with Client Desk activity;
- Record the customers’ instructions into logs and deliver them to Operations as per schedule;
- Scan manual transactions into the system and perform reconciliation;
- Manage mailing received in relation to customer instructions and operations;
- Provide back-up for teller activities (including cash transactions) whenever required.
- Comply with the employees' conduct rules as described in the Employer's policies and procedures and applicable laws, regulations and guidance issued by the competent authorities;
What would you get in return?
- International career opportunities
- Work with a Global entity
- Trainings and continuous improvement
What we expect from our Operations Officer?
- University degree in Economics
- MS Office proficiency
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Verbal and written communication skills (both English and Romanian)
- Previous experience in banking would be a plus
- Knowledge of local legislation in Payments / Cheques area would