* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our leadership team!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Call Center Operations, Customer Service, Business Process Outsourcing in a management position
- Excellent English communication (written & oral)
- Leadership and people-management skills, ability to build consensus and relationships across the organization
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership, ensuring positive team morale and effective daily operations. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain efficient, profitable and compliant during the course of business.
- Manage day to day operations and high quality delivery based on business needs
- Ensure the profitability of the program by driving attainment of Client-specified KPIs and targets
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and the Client regarding the program’s performance
- Promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Drive recognition and reward of top-performing team members and ensure that proper action is taken for non-performing associates
- Provide opportunities for feedback, coaching and mentoring of agents and Team Leaders on an ongoing basis
- Uphold company policies as it relates to the program and drive adherence to such policies
- Plan capacity and commit to volume by managing resources, queue, shift management, cross training and leave management
- Initiate and lead process improvement projects, present solution proposals and implement them
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage benefit from a Professional package
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
- Online interview
- What are your salary expectations for this position?