Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We are seeking an analytical and numbers-oriented individual with experience in Operations Management in a setting where multiple software development projects are occurring in parallel.Must be available during the majority of PST business hours (9am - 5pm PST).
This individual must have experience in each of the following:
- Analyzing key performance and budgetary metrics on is an actual screenshot of the spreadsheet where we currently do this: (this should look familiar to you)
- Project Manager managing multiple software development projects' budgets and deadlines in ;
- Managing remote teams including at least part-overseas personnel
- Staffing developers and designers as ‘best fit” for a specific client’s industry, technical stack*, and includes being the person responsible for minimizing developers’ idle hours (aka making sure that all full-time developers continually get staffed with as close to 40 hours of work per week as possible) by putting them to support other ongoing billable projects, or on value-adding but non-billable in-house projects.
- Assisting project managers with scope creep discussions
* Whether you are a software developer or not, you must understand how these modern technical frameworks work: PHP+MySQL, Django, Java, Swift, MERN, MEAN, Xamarin, Unity.