We are looking for Nordic language speakers to join our global Company on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have good organizational, communication skills and general computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, internet and email usage). Confident to use English and a Nordic language (Danish, Swedish or Finnish) on a conversational level. Previous customer service experience is welcome but not required. Training wil be provided by us.
- Communicating with customers by phone and email and providing answers/solutions to their questions, queries or complaints.
- Making sure that all the received requests are resolved within the agreed deadline.
- Update our internal systems with the necessary data.
- Effectively organize the files and data.
The key focus on this role involves:
Effective communication & problem solving: You are an attentive listener who fully understands the client’s query and provides solution that meets their needs.
Flexible: You are able to handle a chatty customer one moment and an angry customer the next. Multitasking is key.
Team player: You actively contribute to the group to complete tasks and meet goals. You understand that the team’s success is your own success and you share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties.
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- Discounts in gyms
- Private medical health care
- Meal tickets
- Referral bonus
- Working remotely for the next period due to the pandemic (equipment will be provided by the company). Physical presence in the office in the future might be required, as we are planning to return to our offices as soon as possible.
This is a full time position, with 40 hours per week. This position has somewhat flexible hours after initial training is complete due to business need.
Apply today to find out more!