Sales & Service Support (En & Fr/Spa/It)
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced, Spanish - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Do you like variety of tasks and engagement with client’s needs? You will excel inthis job.
We value your knowledge about order management, but more than this we value your attitude and efforts to follow-up our customer’s needs.
e are looking to grow our Dental Customer Support Centre team with an Operational Sales and Service Representative, fluent in Italian/French/Spanish and English, based in Bucharest to support our customers from Europe with a diversity of operational needs applying order management skills, customers services abilities, marketing, sales and general business support competencies.
As Operational Sales and Service Representative we expect you to take sense of customer ownership and take charge of the following activities:
Order Management & Customer Service:
- Recurrent processing of Dealer Orders (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP’s etc.) timely and qualitatively compliant (respecting the SLA of the organization);
- Serve as point of contact for all questions and inquiries from dealers and dentists, mainly administrative and operational.
- Track and document all requests in SIEBEL.
- Ensure the cross departmental cooperation with credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, and Commercial Invoices etc.), logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization.
- Manage the cooperation with DSEs and DSMs; share of information on important customer/process issues.
- Respond to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, and Credit Changes etc.)
Technical Product Support:
- Use ACD according to the daily working hours and use auxiliary whenever required with previous notification to the Operational Team Manager.
- Handle simple traditional product complaints and general technical questions (. finding spare part number in Pricelist, help customers with license verification, warranty validity check).
- Compute warranty / pro-rata period for products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade requests.
- Complaint Handling of traditional products
- Processing of Service Reports and invoicing of DSE interventions
Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Systems and General Business Support
- Pricing Communications, Dealer Discount Monitoring, Dealer Performance Program (DPP) Implementation, etc.
- Translation of Marketing and Sales documents and small ad hoc translations for Global team.
- Support activities for marketing materials, implementation of promotions, and implementation of systems, mailing campaigns, and promotional packs.
- Dispatch of promotional material, ordering of sell sheets for customers, information about availability of promotional material
- Participate in Trade Shows and sales meetings as requested
Keep self-actualized and comply with Legal Requirements related to the Countries in charge with.
- Gather a sound understanding of all existing processes and identify quick wins for improvements of the business processes.
- Lead or Support Projects aimed to establish or refine Business Process, Operational flexibility and capabilities.
- Show engagement when participate as a Member in Project teams
- Participate in internal and external audits as directed by Quality Manager.
- Fluent in French or Spanish and English.
- General Business Education.
- Customer Service Experience (min 1 year).
- Attention to details.
- Telesales capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Package, SIEBEL and SAP.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Access and other databases.
- Have an understanding of Technical Products, Radiology and Digital (desirable).
General personal drivers and attitude:
- Leadership in Driving Internal Processes.
- Flexibility and open and positive attitude.
- Must have Sense of Urgency, must be able to recognize and set priorities.
- Develop a good professional and work Relationship with colleagues, Customers and Opinion Leaders and Provide Exclusive Service for the Strategic Customers in EAMER.
- Being driven by teamwork contribution, planning, technical team, DSM’s, TMMs, RSSDs and with other SSRs.
- Enjoy working in a Multi-Cultural Environment.
- Have excellent and polite manner and clear communications capabilities on the phone.
- Presenting yourself in professional manner and appearance on the phone/during Customer visits and exhibitions.
What we offer:
- A team where each person feels valued and appreciated for achieved results.
- Training opportunities and career development plan.
- Competitive financial package.
- Yearly performance evaluation and compensation based on your results.
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment.
- Private Business medical plan.