Operational Procurement Specialist with French
Middle (2-5 years)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Managing the service provider helpdesk and solve escalation topics
- 1st level support –key interface for the business user and vendor to receive status information on procurement-to-pay processes (status of PO, invoice, GR)
- 2nd level vendor support for operational procurement helpdesk for ARIBA solutions
- Supporting Supplier with ARIBA topics
- Supporting Supplier on invoicing topics
- Purchase Requisition processing in Ariba (esp. free-text ordering)
- Identify and drive process optimization
- Work in SAP FI, ARIBA, SAP-MM
- Control the relevant Desktop procedures for all services to be up to date
- Consult and support the customer in operational sourcing tasks
- Liaise with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships
- University Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience within procurement
- Fluent French for customer and internal communication
- Good English for vendor interaction.
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- ARIBA System knowledge (SAP MM beneficial)
- SAP-FI/AP knowledge
- International cross functional work experience
- Solution orientated, decision maker, self driven working
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.