INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Operation Engineer for DevOps Project
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
What to expect:
- Central contact person in second level support for application operations.
- Troubleshooting and analyses on micro services in the cloud context.
- Preparation and coordination of changes
- Support of deployments.
- Overview of involved interfaces and their departments.
- Documentation and/or maintenance and extension of the operations manual.
- Preparation, moderation & reporting for L1 meetings.
- Compliance with valid operations processes.
- Working in shifts 24/7 support.
- Proactive monitoring of services.
- Communication with 3rd level support.
What you bring along:
- Technical/ Computer Science/ Informatics/ Electronics or similar University degree is a plus.
- Background in computer science, informatics or similar.
- Experience / Affinity to administration of web- and application servers.
- Affinity to Linux (command line) and Docker.
- Ideally, know how in cloud/ container technologies like AWS or Azure.
- Know how in ITIL.
- Resistant to stress and pressure.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with good interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Ability to function and adapt in a rapidly changing and evolving work environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Advanced English language knowledge, German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation, Flexible working hours, Training programs, Sport activities, Employee events, and other benefits.