Ideally, our future colleague (He/She):
- Displays phenomenal creativity, but a normal level will work just fine.
- Has a passion for online marketing and has the initiative, enthusiasm and communication skills absolutely necessary in this field.
- English is almost mother tongue, but not quite. It’s used correctly, though.
- Is self-taught. That's the case for the rest of us.
- Has good knowledge of: online marketing, Google Analytics, PPC (Facebook Ads, Google Ads), content marketing, social media and copywriting. Of course, they also like SEO, SEM and other abbreviations. We could mention more, but we think we made the point.
- Has at least 2 years of proven experience, but it is good if they can demonstrate that they did in a year as others in two. Or 5 and a half.
- Is able to make decisions and act on them.
- Does not lose sight of our purpose, pursues good results, has good analytical capabilities, outstanding communication skills and does good work, individually and as part of a team.
- Has a good sense of humor.
- Google Adwords Certification, Analytics - nice to have, but not required.
Actual Job Description:
- planning, implementing and monitoring PPC online campaigns, email marketing, SEO
- proposing on-page, off-page optimization techniques
- analysis and identification of ways to optimize the conversion rate and online visitor experience
- identification of suitable communication channels for each project
- cost optimization and campaign performance
- analysis, reports and financial statements for the projects
We are a group of professionals that use creative tools to inspire new brands into being, infuse new life into existing brands and solve design challenges. We believe in creativity that works as a means of helping companies to take action, online and offline.