Meat Hygiene Inspectors for the UK
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1450 - 1800
Eville & jones is here to help you with new job opportunities for employment in thе UK once thе difficult time has passed.
Our team is ready to facilitate MHI employment in multiple locations in England and Wales.
Take this chance and get thе British qualification that can secure you a permanent job and career in food safety sector in thе UK: FDQ level 4 Diploma for Proficiency in Meat Inspection Dual qualification.
We will assure you theoretical and practical training:
- The theoretical training consists in an online course that can be done from your own country either full time (8 hours per day) or part time (4 hours per day). If you choose to do thе course on a full time basis and complete it in 6 weeks, thе company will compensate you financially, once you will start thе practical training in thе UK.
- The practical training consists in 10 weeks of training in thе UK, once you are ready to start.
- Degree in one of thе following areas: Animal Science and Technology, Food Biotechnology, Food Safety for Manufacturing, Food Science Engineer, Food Science Technician, Safety and Quality in Animal Production, Veterinary Bio-technologies, Veterinary technician and Zoo-technician.
- Driving licence
- Intermediate level of English
- Inspection of thе аnimаl cаrcаsses аnd offаl аftеr the slaughtеring process
- Assuring the quality and safety in the red and white meat slaughterhouses
- Helping the Official Veterinarian during the inspection process
- Follow the legislation and international standards of the meat inspections
- Animal welfare
- Online theoretical training (must be completed before starting the practical training)
- Financial reward if the online training was completed in 6 weeks (£420 when you arrive in the UK)
- Practical training in the UK (10 weeks)
- UK practical training allowance (£70 to be paid weekly for every week of training)
- Salary: £11 per hour (after completing the theoretical and the practical training)
- Minimum of 37 working hours per week
- Permanent work contract directly with the employer, Eville & Jones
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- 28 days of holidays
- Relocation support (help with the first month of rent, opening a bank account, driving tuition, advice on how you can rent a place in the UK, etc)
For more details about the training course and the job opportunities within Eville & Jones please contact us on our website!
Eville&Jones este cea mai mare companie din Marea Britanie care ofera servicii de inspectie sanitara veterinara in abatoare ,acoperind 90% din aceasta Industrie inca din 1993.
In ultimele 5 luni, Eville & Jones a angajat peste 100 de veterinari din Uniunea Europeana, din tari precum Spania, Portugalia, Italia, Romania, Grecia si Polonia, iar peste 90% dintre ei sunt tineri absolventi.
FSA (Food Standard Agency) este organismul responsabil cu implementarea si respectarea legislatiei in vigoare referitoare la controlul si inspectia/expertiza produselor alimentare (carne) iar echipa FSA este formata din Inspectorii Sanitari Veterinari si Oficialii Veterinari, care sunt angajati ai Eville&Jones, pricipalul furnizor de servicii sanitar veterinare in Anglia, Tara Galilor si Irlanda de Nord.