No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As a worldwide manufacturer, the WITTMANN Group offers a complete range of innovative equipment for plastic industry. With 37 direct subsidiary offices, the WITTMANN Group is represented in all major plastics markets around the world. Business activities include the supply and the start-up of entire plastics processing systems, spare part support, and even upgrading of second-hand machinery. In addition, 30 regionally active agencies represent the WITTMANN Group’s products in the smaller markets throughout the world.
- Responsible for road transport of goods (equipment’s)
- Responsible for sales of end of arm tooling elements - make quotations, place orders, issues invoices and follows payment etc.
- Responsible for inventory - to organize inventory, to monitor and participate at the process and draw up the necessary documents
- ERP system responsible - to be the interface between the ERP system developer and Wittmann Battenfeld
- Responsible for process improvement - creating procedures for the whole society to use in order to make working time more efficient
- Manage correspondence - e-mail, letters, packages etc.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- To read, understand and comply to the politic, vision of the company
- Preferred fields of study: University (accounting and finance), Economical Highschool
- Language skills: English language medium level will be an advantage
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good will
- Working in Romania for the plastic industry market leader
- Vast learning experience
- Long-term prospects
- Great company benefits
- Professional working environment
- A lively startup atmosphere
- Support from an experimented team
- A vibrant international team from over 27 different nationalities
- Describe your work style.
- Is there a type of work environment you prefer?
- What challenges are you looking for in your next job?
- What interests you about this job?