Office Manager / Team Assistant
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our uniqueapproach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
We are looking for an open, organized and active person to be responsible for the smooth running of the Atos office operations in Bucharest.
- Manages the reception area
- Manages both internal and external events
- Maintains relationship with local suppliers
- Receives, sends and archives the correspondence
- Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Coordinates inventory and office supplies orders
- Responsible for purchase orders raising and invoice tracking using Atos tools, in collaboration with the financial department
- Coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements for the management team
- Offers a wide range of administrative support for one or more persons at middle or senior management level and their teams
People related tasks
- Supports HR department by working with personnel files
- Helps new employees integrate into the company by transmitting them information related to Atos procedures and processes
- Assists the schedules for labor medicine
- University degree
- Advanced English knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to get acquainted with company-specific programs and software
- Comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to professionally communicate with internal and external partners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package;
- Extra vacation days.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.