- Answer all incoming calls and transfer them to the appropriate persons;
- Conduct protocol activities: receive all the Forty guests and show them to the appropriate meeting room;
- Keep track of all stocks and ensure that all the requirements are met;
- Negociate and keep in touch with all the suppliers (water, coffee, office supplies, etc);
- You are directly responsible for the Facility Management part and for keeping in permanent contact with the landlord in order to assure the optimal working conditions for the team members;
- Manage the calendar and coordinate the activities of the department in order to ensure an efficient planning activity (create appointments, keep track of the meeting room bookings and make sure that there are no overlaps, etc);
- Prepare and follow up on meetings and files so that a smooth performance of the departement is guaranteed (organize meetings, take meeting minutes, handle and archive confidential information);
- Handle all the incoming and outgoing correspondence and redirect it to the appropriate person
- Act as a point of contact for different problems of the internal and expernal parties;
- Organize and follow up on various activities for sustaining the department (: organize events);
- Offer support to other administrative employees when requested;
- Conduct targeted searches (: for suppliers, event organizers, etc.) and prepare files.
- Posting on the behalf of Forty on social media
- Manage the fiscal documents for the account department.
- Primary accountancy
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of office administration;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Punctual, flexible, proactive and dynamic person
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong interest and willingness in self-development;
- Professionalism is required in all communication (phone calls, emails);
- Ability to listen, learn and improve
- Punctuality, proactivity and flexibility are required.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills, private medical package, external trainings reimbursement.