Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German, English, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian
Gross salary / month
500 - 700
What you’ll be working on:
- Handling customer calls, determining their needs, and directing them to the appropriate team members for resolution;
- Greeting all guests & visitors with energy, enthusiasm, and hospitality;
- Managing mail and deliveries;
- Working with our Manager you will coordinate the activities of multiple service vendors;
- Data entry and administrative support to our cross-functional teams and sometimes some special projects.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Experience answering telephones and managing customer service needs;
- Proven ability to respond to varying situations with tact, diplomacy & professionalism;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Proven ability to operate and execute in an organized and supportive way.
- Native Romanian plus good English. Knowledge of Polish/German/Hungarian is an advantage.
Office location in Dorobanti area;
Young and dynamic team;
Modern work environment;
Attractive salary, negotiated after a first interview depending on experience.