dotWhite is a software company formed around a team of ambitious software developers with more than 15 years of experience.
Although it might seem counter intuitive, we’re not in the software business, we’re in the people business. This is why we gathered here, at the dot, people with various interests, who accept and value change and want to grow together with us.
IF YOU ARE:
An organized person with good communication skills and attention to detail.
AND IF YOU HAVE:
• Proficiency in English, both verbal and written;
• Good Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
• Previous experience (it is nice to have but not a must).
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
• Be in charge of general office management (administrative, maintenance, etc.)
• Manage relationships with service providers and ensure that all items are ordered, invoiced, delivered and paid on time;
• Welcome and assist guests;
• Collaborate with our team, offer professional, friendly and engaging support;
• Organize and schedule meetings – as necessary;
• Offer logistical support for office festivities throughout the year – as necessary;
• Maintain safe and clean office area by complying with procedures;
• Be responsible for full business trip booking process for employees.