We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Overall Responsibilities: Preparing invoices and assisting the department with clerical work, answering phones and day to day administrative work. (Permanent job and reallocation cost is paid by company-Dubai)
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Assists in implementation as directed.
• Invoice jobs in system. Review Agreement, analysis, report and client instructions to prepare invoice.
• Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail including distribution of mail to departments and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• Internally distributes routine sensitive and non-sensitive information as directed.
• Assists the Accounting and Purchasing Departments with miscellaneous clerical duties such as, photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
• 2+ years of Experience with Administrator
• Bachelor’s degree
Office Knowledge Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Team player
• Well organized
• Self-driven and with initiative
• Qualifications in Administrative studies will be an advantage
• 2-year minimum Billing / Invoicing Experience