Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
, French - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
900 - 1500
The Huawei Enterprise NOC provides Operations and Maintenance services. These services help our customers maintain their network with the best practice and also reduce the cost of maintenance and focus on business innovation.
- Responsible with installing and configuring IBM Websphere MQ Series , , in distributed queuing architectures with clustering Configuration of Queue Manager, Creating local & remote QUEUE, Triggers, Channels, Listeners on Linux/Unix platforms and defining various MQ objects;
- Troubleshooting of application issues related to MQ Series by reviewing MQ Logs. Should assist application developers in design, implementation and testing of MQ enabled applications;
- Security configurations in MQ like OAM & SSL;
- Integration of WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Application Server;
- Administration of Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ) Experience in Create, setup, implement a high availability Message Broker environment by implementing multi instances of Brokers, multi-threading and Multi execution group;
- Configuring of Execution groups, Executing Flows Experience in MQ Clustering and Distributing Message Broker Architecture. Message Broker administration through command line and toolkit;
- MB Troubleshooting and problem determination by analyzing logs. Administering broker runtime components, implementing security and accessing broker statistics;
- Deployment of BAR files through toolkit and command line scripts. Web services experience. WebSphere Message Broker Explorer administrative security;
- Experience Requirements: 3 - 5 Years;
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent Minimum 3 - 4 years of progressive experience in middleware administration;
- Certifications will add value but are optional ;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in French and English.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail experience in installation, configuration, deployments and troubleshooting on Websphere Application Server and Weblogic/Jboss/Tomcat and IBM Http Server, Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ) and Websphere Message Broker(WMB) on the UNIX (AIX, Linux) platform;
- Administration of Websphere Application Server , Base and ND on Unix platform. WAS installation, node federation, server/cluster creation, adding members to a cluster, configuring session persistence, JVM configuration etc.
- Configuration of JDBC Providers, Data Sources with Oracle 10g/11g on UNIX platforms , connection pool, Virtual Hosting, JNDI, Global Security, SSL, Single Sign-On, Open SSL, LDAP and IBM secure way (LTPA), JMS Providers, Queue connection factories, Queue Destinations, Activation Specs, Listener Ports, SIB, Bus member addition & creating cluster members in SIB.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE components (EAR/WAR/JAR) on IBM WebSphere Application server and monitoring. Resolving issues related to J2EE application. Plugin generation in various scopes and editing Plugins for custom load balancing. Experience in configuring the HTTP Server for various clustered application servers using virtual hosting and enabling SSL security.
- Good experience in WS Admin Scripting(Jython/JACLs), Workload Management (WLM), Resource analyzer, LDAP security models using IBM Tivoli Directory Server
- Additional experience on administration of Tomcat/Weblogic is an added advantage.
- Administration of Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ)
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Holiday bonus;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.
No job application will be taken into consideration unless you confirm.