Network Routing/Switching, Firewall, DNS/DHCP/IPAM, VoIP
CISCO, ARUBA, JUNIPER
Load Balancer, Proxy, Scripting
- Experience managing, configuring and integrating enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs etc.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as routers, switches, Firewall, VPN and Remote access devices, network interface cards, and so on.
- Must have good knowledge on Switching, Routing, Security, Cloud solutions
- Deep understanding of networking protocols TCPIP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP/HTPS, SSL/TLS, SNMP, Syslog, SSH etc.
- Have good understanding on protocols, such as VLAN, Private VLANS, VTP, STP, Trunking, Stacking, High Availability Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP), Ether Channel, DOT1Q, ISL, SVI, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Static Routing, Failover, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, ACLs, Route-map, Prefix-Lists, AAA, Tacacs, RADIUS, etc.
- Incident, Problem & Service Request Management within Service Level Agreement
- Mentoring of L1 team members on best practices, technical solutions and incident troubleshooting
- Utilize packet capture features to aid in analysis of reported issues.
- Managing and documenting knowledge artifacts.
- Contribution to automation by analyzing repeated tasks and transform to automated tasks there by reducing manual effort.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- CCNA, CCNP level certification
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers 20 Lei/day,
- Private Health Insurance,
- Courses, trainings, paid certifications,
- Company events, Occasion gifts.
- Open minded, dynamic and international company culture in a global innovative IT company
- Pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in a modern office
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams.
If you want to be successful with us, we are looking forward to receiving your application.