NOC Engineer - First Contact
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - Medium
, English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
Within the NOC department responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for a NOC Engineer to be the First Contact in the team to join us.
What you will do:
- 24*7 Handling calls/emails/tickets for the mobile and Fixed network technical issues and status calls from other NOCs, field teams;
- Create and forward tickets with observations;
- 24*7 activities for Alarm monitoring, Ticketing & Co-ordination;
- Check status of tickets, site alarms, communicate with requester;
- Handle Access requests and coordinate for site access;
- Handle calls related to changes in network, check change request and grant permissions;
- Coordination with field teams, construction teams, project teams.
What skills you need to have?
- 1 to 4 years of experience in working with OEM or Tier 1 mobile service providers supporting similar activities;
- Should have understanding of mobile network domains and functions (NOC, field, Project);
- Understanding of call handling processes, exposure to ticketing tools;
- Graduate in science or Engineering Diploma - shall be quick learner;
- German speaking and writing skills with at least B1 competency;
- Good English writing and speaking skills of C1 level.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.
- What is your level of German language and how did you learn it?
- What OEM have you been working with so far in NOC?