Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English, German, French, Italian
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of NOC Engineers for the IP and Wireless LAN product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will monitor and troubleshoot the incidents that occur on the IP and IT networks.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the incidents that occur on the IP and IT networks.
- University diploma or terminal year student;
- Basic theoretical knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Wireless LAN, Network Monitoring System, programming basics (Java, PHP), basic bash scripting
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Previous work in the Customer Support Service area would be an advantage;
- IP Certifications (CCNA, JCNA, HCNA) would be an advantage;
- Good English skills;
- Any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish.
- otivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow;
- Medical insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Transportation expenses ensured;
- 4 hours leave per month.