Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
Who we are
GTS Telecom owned by Deutsche Telekom AG is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large companies. Our company is one of the founding members RoNIX(Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and is certified ISO 9OOI, ISO I4OOI, OHSAS I8OOI and ISO 27OOI.
GTS provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in our own data centers in Bucharest and Cluj. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The company has approximately 130 employees and is based in Bucharest.
Our values :
Our company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the marketplace. They provide standards at every level of our business and are the ethical foundation for everything we do at GTS.
We are committed to our customers
For us it is essential to understand our customers' needs and develop innovative solutions which help them become a better business.
We do as we say we are going to do
Trust is earned. We follow our words with actions so everyone knows they can depend on us.
Our people make the difference
We are passionate and skilled. We have the courage to try new things, we dare.
We work as a team to deliver services at the highest standards.
We are proud of GTS.
We are looking for new colleagues!
It is important to have around you people that have a common vision and who share the same values. That is why, we think we will get together wonderfully if you have:
- communication abilities;
- willingness to permanently learn and self improve;
- attention to details;
- technical skills and real interest in the news from your field of activity.
What we expect from you:
- to effectively troubleshoot and solve issues related to client & network faults (Layer 1-4 issues, routing, switching, VPN, VoIP, email, hosting, DNS, cloud etc.);
- to do fault management for our national and regional network, according to agreed procedures;
- to open, update and complete all Tickets in an accurate and timely manner;
- to ensure that all clients' alarms are addressed fast, according to internal procedures;
- to analyze incidents and escalate any improvement requirements;
- to dispatch field teams and assist them remotely for troubleshooting in the customer’s site or backbone equipment.
What recommends you:
- technical university diploma/highschool diploma;
- technical background: IP (TCP/IP, Layer2 technologies, IGP, BGP);
- additional knowledge: SDH/DWDM, VoIP, Linux/Unix, VMWare solutions are a plus;
- availability to work in shifts;
- good communication skills both verbal and in writing (Romanian and English);
- associate level networking certifications – Cisco /Juniper Associate/Professional Level are a plus.
What we offer:
- on the job training with our senior colleagues for two months;
- access to our WIKI and technical labs;
- technical certifications covered by the company;
- great opportunities for career development;
- technical trainings;
- easily accessible location;
- private health insurance for you and your family;
- flexible benefits budget;
- Employee Referral program;
- Remote work adapted to the current situation.