NI Engineer - Transport
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
We are looking for an NI Engineer with focus on Transport networks to join us.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues;
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues;
- Prepare accurate and timely reports;
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles;
- May exist the possibility for emergency interventions and 24/7 on-call duty.
What skills you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer (3 to 6 years);
- Mobile NGN Core Network Switching expertise; IMS experience is a plus;
- Database management (LDAP/ SQL/ MySQL);
- TCP/IP and IP Routing;
- Previous HLR/HSS/SDM experience is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.