New Product Launch Manager - Manufacturing TSR
• Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production. All activities are done in close collaboration with his team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing and support departments;
• Planning, implementation and optimization of manufacturing methods (technology);
• Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering and Purchasing departments;
• Creation of manufacturing related documents (. manufacturing plans, instructions, SAP planning);
• Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department;
• Close tracking and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle.
• Technical University degree;
• Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
• Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineer-ing – appreciated;
• Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
• Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
• Knowledge of SAP;
• English is mandatory; German is a plus.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc)
• Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
• International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and Production, Project Management
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.