New Product Launch Manager (Brasov)
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
New Product Launch Manager (Brasov)
- Responsible for the successful hand over of the project to the Shop Floor leaders at the end of the launch project, if the line is released by our customers with a PPAP.
- Coordinate the RunRate before SOP
- Responsible for the correct production routing introduction in SAP
- Monitor and support the line in reaching the targets for: ppm, FPY, scrap level, OEE in the period SOP+6
- Coordinate and ensure process capability of the installed production processes.
- Responsible for the realization of the launch project: coordinates the members of the project core team and implements the core team decisions in our plant.
- Responsible to define the needed local resources for the project launch and further required improvements, and organize to get available these resources - Technology Engineer, Process Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Quality Manager Project
- Responsible to present the project status to the project team regularly
- Responsible with the coordination of changes of the line / product after SOP: planning, feasibility study, drawings updated, inform the project team (regardless if change is small or big, if it involves equipment changes or not)
- Is the official requester of FMEA workshops
- Responsible to define the internal project activities as a project plan, including responsibilities and deadlines based on the master project plan, keep it always updated, control the milestones and deadlines,
- In case of delays, he is responsible to start the escalation procedure and implement a corrective action plan
- He is responsible for keeping the approved financial frame of the project. He has to ensure, that the financial project status is updated in the SAP GPA tool.
- Responsible to prepare the cost overview based on the estimations from Technology Engineers
- Responsible to keep a close tracking of project costs and escalates to ME Manager, Plant Controller and Plant Manager if there is a risks of over cost.
- Coordinate the review with the project team of the manufacturing concept: technical availability of the production equipment (incl. all steps of line acceptance), availability of specification, availability of line documentation (work instructions, machine book)
- Responsible for keeping the procedures of Automotive Industry Standards, Continental quality manual and process descriptions
- Coordinate and ensure the compliance of the production lines with the CBS standards.
- Assess the right level of automation (LCA), the customer tact, the continuous flow, the pull principle, the ergonomic workplace design, standard work.
- Lead the lean-check preparations, including the shop floor layout of the line
- Acts as mentor for the integration period for new comers
- Acts as internal trainer for the technical topics on which he has the expertise.
- 3+ years experience on a similar position within the automotive field
- Experienced in Project Management in automotive or similar business
- University degree in engineering
- Experienced in leading teams
- Project management skills;
- APQP knowledge (FMEA and PPAP processes)
- Automotive Quality standards
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality management tools
- Computer aided engineering tools: MS-Project
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of English at an advance level is mandatory
- Knowledge of German optional
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.