Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Orange Group’s Shared Services Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute and operate successfully various platforms such as Messaging, Device Management, Payment, Cloud etc.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by multiple countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with service engineers, database, network and security experts, service and project managers.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure and also provide technical support and expertise on administrated shared architectures. You will analyze QoS parameters, come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
Who you are:
• You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
• You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
• You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
• You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
• Be accountable for operations and administration of network devices, both physical and virtual
• Real time analysis of the network related faults and customer tickets, drive corrective actions in accordance with customer impact
• Install and configure networking systems in accordance with standards and project operational requirements
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Perform system monitoring by verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, resources, systems and key processes and by reviewing system logs.
• Maintenance and Improvements
Apply patches and upgrades.
Upgrade and configure software when needed.
Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
Perform ongoing performance tuning, recommend upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
• Perform on-call activities
What you know and you will be working with:
Switching and routing technologies:
Load balancer technologies:
Linux knowledge - medium skills
Virtualization - medium skills (VMware, Openstack)
Languages : excellent English, French will be a great plus
Education: University degree