The Network System Engineer role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a UK based company who provide tailored line maintenance services in Europe and around the world.
Currently, they supply a reputable and reliable service to more than 40 airlines, including Lufthansa, Emirates, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and easyJet.
This a full time and permanent position with the excellent ongoing opportunity of professional development and support.
The working hours will be standard UK hours 8:30am – 5pm (Monday – Thursday) and until 2:30pm on Friday.
Out of hours availability for emergency calls 24/7 – This is unlikely to occur more than once per week, and most likely in the day time.
2. Maintenance, performance, integrity and security of our Network and the systems on it.
3. Be involved in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of users across the airline hangers we manage in UK, Germany, Sweden, Ukraine, Moscow and Cyprus.
4. In addition you will need to have a good awareness of the following so you can assist users when they need support:
5. Would be an advantageIt if you had a good knowledge of Windows Server 2008 & upwards.
6. In addition we will provide training on the following if required Ubiquiti CCTV & AP.
The Right Candidate:
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!