Network Operations Project Coordinator
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Beginner
* all languages are compulsory
Your day to day:
- As Vodafone Project coordinator you hold a key role in the delivery of programmes, projects and sprints in Danubius NOC team responsible for implementing Vodafone Germany configuration activities.
- You are an admired leader who will manage projects teams of multi-disciplined network experts, business stakeholders and Partners, to deliver key Business outcomes, ensuring KPIs are met in areas such as network availability and capacity, quality assurance, on time delivery and budget.
- You will embark for Vodafone transition to a digital organisation. You will adopt and be part of the agile culture, and be hungry for innovation while embracing creativity, experimentation and risk taking with a “fail fast” mentality.
- As Vodafone Project coordinator you will be a key member of the DNOC Configuration will work closely and collaboratively across Technology and Business units. You will engage with customer’s Planning and Deployment teams and with third parties as necessary and be comfortable agreeing commercial arrangements. You will work closely with your peers to ensure fully or partially project phases, priorities and deliverables. You will support the teams to be innovative by embracing and adopting change and continuous improvement initiatives, to improve performance and to optimise costs.
- Inside the organization the Project coordinator can lead and coach organization stakeholders in its Scrum adoption and working with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile DevOps in the organization.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Delivery key Business, Network, Commercial and Security programmes.
- Define priorities for the project components, deadlines, ensures the quality of project deliverables.
- Monitors all stages of the project from beginning to end, from business specifications to the last deliverable.
- Track and manage risks and issues of the delivery teams
- Develop strong close working relationship with Business Stakeholders and a diverse team of Network professionals on the projects.
- Drive efficiencies and continuous improvement to Time-To-Market through: Agile, Automation & DevOps
- Guide the teams on how to get the most out of self-organization and cooperation (within and across teams), promoting continuous improvement through retrospectives and team learning methods and technical practices.
- Guide the teams to be self-organized and promoting the team learning by building a trust and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear, facilitating discussion and conflict resolution;
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience as a Project manager for at least 1 year in a planning & deployment team is desirable;
- Good analytic and critical thinking with a problem-solving drive and root cause analysis drive;
- Problem solver.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, namely Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions.
- Previous project management experience.
- Proven Mobile and Fixed Telecom Networks competences (all mobile generations, fixed technologies)
- Experience working in a cross-teams environment, different cultures, co-location will be a plus;
- Good analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging etc.)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field.
- Project Management Certification
- Agile Certification
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, JIRA and Confluence tools
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!