Network Infrastructure Consultant
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we’re looking for:
The Network Infrastructure Consultant participates in the architecture, technical strategy and design of networking solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build technical client relationships and monitor status of ongoing engagements.
- Participate in the project design and deployment strategy for the consulting delivery related activities and participate in producing the associated level of effort.
- Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
- Produce medium and high complexity high and low level design documents.
- Provide input for configurations.
- Contribute to the sales effort to support the positioning of new complex solutions in ad-hoc area of expertise and practice active consulting (up)selling.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of relevant Orange’s products, services and solutions sets.
- Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completed assignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation to consulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
What you need to know/have
- Strong technical knowledge and/or experience in networks and related services
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general
- University degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the ICT industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
- Nice to have CCNP certification or equivalent
Networks and related services:
- Routing and switching knowledges in LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Nice to have Enterprise, Data Center, network security, Cloud and SDN
- Strong team player skills.
- Excellent business and commercial understanding.
- Good communication skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills are a plus.
- Willing and eager to learn new things
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.