The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
For our business partner, a company that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development, and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we're seeking self-starting, resourceful, and passionate individuals of Network Engineer experience.
- 24 days of holiday
- Remote working
- Private medical insurance
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
- Configure and install various network devices and services (., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS);
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations;
- Anti-virus support, support for VPN connectivity
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning;
- Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- At least 4 years experience with Network infrastructure services and protocol.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience - Cisco Switching, VLAN, Routing, Firewalling Support;
- Understanding TCP / IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity
- Very good experience with routers and firewalls
- Experience with Terminal services
- Understanding the relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels, and connecting nodes to a network
- Understanding DNS services
- Working knowledge of non-Cisco firewall technologies - SonicWALL, Linksys, NetGear
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Nice to have at least one certification: MCITP, MCP, CCNA / CCDA / CCNP, Project +, Network +, Apple.