Network developer - departament dezvoltare
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Develop Rompetrol gas station network in accordance with the Rompetrol Downstream's procedures and policies in order to reach established objectives by assuring the locations for developing gas stations within the agreed time, standards and costs.
- Evaluates the economic potential of the allocated area, identifies potential locations for establishing gas stations and negotiates contract terms in order to establish ways of acquiring ownership of land/ station.
- Prepares the necessary documentation for signing the contract file.
- Provides legal steps for authorization/ renewal for gas stations operations, working with relevant departments in preparing the necessary documentation.
- Analyses the regional market and make proposals for further development of sales and services.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- MS Office – advanced level.
- English – advanced level.
- Driving license – B category.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Availability to travel.