We are looking for skilled engineers to join our team in delivering network, network security and cloud solutions to our global clients.
Although we provide below a list of requirements and responsibilities, we are actually looking for talented and skilled colleagues. So if you feel comfortable discussing at a professional level about any of these topics, we invite you to apply to this job and wait for a call from us.
• Solid knowledge of network principles and practices
• Experience in configuring switches, routers, firewalls and usage of network monitoring tools
• CCNA or similar certification mandatory, CCNP is a plus
• Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) certification/skills are a plus
• Security certifications are a plus
• University graduate (Technical University or University of Economics / Business with IT minor and certifications)
• Strong time management and resource management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills, fluent in English, other languages represent a plus
• High motivation, flexibility and productivity.
• Installation and configuration of network devices and services in enterprise environment (routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, access-points, wireless controllers, network monitoring tool)
• Design, implementation and documentation of various network infrastructure solutions, while adhering to customers’ strict standards and guidelines
• Configuration changes on network devices and network applications, based on an existing change management process
• Monitor network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events to diagnose and troubleshoot network issue
• Provide direction, information and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations
• Interact with vendors and third party for problem resolution
• Maintain multi-site network operations
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.