The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task
• Able to work both independently and with a team depending on assignment
• Help develop and maintain Azure cloud applications utilizing the full .Net development stack working with the different elements of a particular IoT Application
• Develop application functionality at either the middle layer or front end of an application
• Develop unit tests to support code
• Exposure sand work in mobile development tools such as Xamarin
• Work within a highly collaborative team using cutting edge IoT services and modern Agile methodologies as a process framework
• Code review using Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Documentation for team sharing Qualifications that would be a plus:
• Experience with web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST), gRPC.
• C# development experience
• Applied experience with using database technology (SQL and Non-relational).
• Azure cloud experience a major plus
• Experience with development tools (GIT, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, etc.)