Are you the skilled developer for Advisory Tools?
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious developer with .NETcompetence. In this position you will work with a new cloud based tosupport accountants in their daily work.
You will be one of several software developers employed in Romaniasupporting our Product Unit delivering software continuously based on aScrum with DevOps model. Our customers are mainly in the Nordiccountries.
As a developer in this team, you will have the opportunity to work withsome of the newest technologies used for public cloud operation, togetherwith other skilled senior developers in order to participate in thedelivery of a new enterprise product.
Responsibilities and work tasks
* Participate in a agile oriented development team and deliver valuesbased on a Microsoft .NET development stack.
* Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to highperforming enterprise software, where continuous testing andtestability is a natural part of your daily work.
* Your focus will be on back-end development using Microsoft .Net andrelated supporting technologies, but as an agile team member, youmight also contribute with work in all parts of the software stack.
* As the targeted software will operate in a Microsoft Azureenvironment, you should feel comfortable and familiar with some ofthe building blocks that Microsoft Azure provides
* Always keep up with a continuous communication and mutual knowledgesharing with the other team members, the system architect andbusiness analysts.
* Have skills and interests in large scale enterprise systems, and inparticular in performance, security and stability
* Contribute to a good automated test coverage in all parts of theapplication
We believe that you have
* Preferably MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering orsimilar
* Required knowledge/experience within all of the below bullets
○ Excellent knowledge and experience of Visual Studio, C# and the .NETframework.
○ SQL databases
○ Source control systems, . TFS or other
* Desired knowledge/experience with some of or all of the following:
○ Experience with Test Automation and Test automation frameworks
○ REST services and API
○ Microsoft Entity Framework
○ Npm / Bower
○ JIRA or other issue tracking systems
* Well-structured and quality focused attitude
* Team spirit and excellent communication skills
* Analytical mind-set and detail oriented
* Self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to work independently
* Customer satisfaction oriented
* Good spoken and written language skills in English
We will offer you
In addition to working along with some talented people, we also offer awide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
* An exciting position in an international working environment with thelatest technologies and tools;
* Good opportunities for career development working in different projects
* Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medicalinsurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan).
* Coffee and cake :)