.NET Developer – for Online Projects
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a .NET Developer for designing and developing innovative web applications for the Online domain.
As part of the Online team located in Bucharest, you will be working on public web projects using mostly Microsoft .NET stack but also integrated systems (like Salesforce). Our projects are targeting directly the gamers and are covering various areas like Online Customer Support, Digital Marketing or Online Production.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
• Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
• Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
• Deliver on time and with good quality
• Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience as a .NET web developer
• Very good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC and web services (WCF / Web API)
• Good SQL Server knowledge
• Good command of English
Desirable personal skills:
• Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Autonomous and self-motivated
• Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
• Easily adaptable to change
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Would you like to find further information, just drop a line at: