.Net Developer for MES
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
• Professional experience as software developer;
• Dedication to lifelong learning and technical excellence;
• Pro-active, flexible, reliable and solution-oriented attitude;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Good team player;
• Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking;
• Dedication to follow agile software development principles;
• Excellent knowledge of object oriented software design, multithreading, asynchronous programming, and design patterns
• Familiarity with the Microsoft .NET Framework
• Focus on the following .NET technologies: Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, and WCF
• Write outstanding code, create performing and robust software;
• Create high quality by using agile development practices;
• Adapt to changing requirements;
• Continuously improve and enhance our products;
• Support end users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
About Industry , Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more thanemployees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website ://